Top 15 Amazing Tesla Facts:
1. Tesla stock (TSLA) at one time was worth more than Ford's (F).
2. Tesla stock is the second oldest automotive stock in the USA stock market.
3. Elon Musk owns over 23% of Tesla stocks
4. Tesla almost sold or went bankrupt over 3 times.
5. Google almost bought Tesla.
6. Elon Musk did not start Tesla Motors.
7. TSLA stock started at 7 and is worth today over $300.
8. USA government once load Tesla $465 million, which Tesla paid back early.
9. Model X comes with a bio-hazard air filter
10. The lowest end Tesla battery can drive up to 230 miles before needing a charge.
11. Superchargers can fully charge a Tesla in 30 minutes.
12. You can drive your Tesla cross country. Just stop by the Superchargers to recharge.
13. The "Summon" feature will enable you to have your Tesla drive out to you.
14. Tesla owns it's own battery production factory.
15. Tesla produces more Lithium-ion cells than anyone else in the world.
Want to buy a Tesla? Search for used Tesla cars now.
TeslaCarSearch.com is an independent organization and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors, Inc. or its subsidiaries. TESLA, TESLA MOTORS, TESLA ROADSTER, MODEL 3, MODEL S, MODEL X, ROADSTER, SEMI, TESLA SUPERCHARGER and the “TESLA,” “T” and “TESLA and T in Crest” designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors, Inc. in the United States and other countries.