Top 10 list of items to check when buying a used Tesla.
1. In 2015 the car cabins became quieter, so you may prefer this.
2. Air suspension on a Tesla is more comfortable than coil based suspension.
3. If you are an audiophile, the standard audio system on a Tesla will work well.
4. Check the undercarriage of the car for visible dents. Usually happens if the driver took the car offroad.
5. Check for odd tire wear, this can be signs of alignment issues.
6. Check the door seals of the doors and frunk.
7. Check the car seat heater function.
8. Check for damage on the main 17" screen.
9. Check for cracks on the windshield or the panoramic roof. These can be expensive repairs.
10. Check if the door handles go in out smoothly without any friction or funny noises. This can be an expensive item to fix.
Ready to buy your used Tesla, search here.
TeslaCarSearch.com is an independent organization and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors, Inc. or its subsidiaries. TESLA, TESLA MOTORS, TESLA ROADSTER, MODEL 3, MODEL S, MODEL X, ROADSTER, SEMI, TESLA SUPERCHARGER and the “TESLA,” “T” and “TESLA and T in Crest” designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors, Inc. in the United States and other countries.